Drivestream provides a 10 – 20 day assessment (based on size of organization and
BI foot print) designed to study current infrastructure, capabilities, processes,
and procedures against industry reference architectures, capability and maturity
Drivestream team will
- Conduct facilitated discussions with the technology team, business users,
and management to study current processes and procedures used for developing, using,
and maintaining BI applications
- Review documentation pertaining to the architectures of the various BI
application components like Data Model, Data Integration, etc.
- Review methodologies and best practices used for developing BI applications.
|At the completion the assessment you
- Information Management reference architecture showing current capabilities
- Scorecard on the various components of the BI infrastructure
- Capabilities maturity model showing current state of BI capabilities