Customer Success Stories
Cloud Story: Cozen O’Connor.
Cozen O’Connor are a full-service law firm with more than 700 attorneys in 25 cities across two continents. Ranked among the top 100 law firms in the United States, their diverse client list includes global Fortune 500 companies, middle-market firms, ambitious startups and high-profile individuals.
As a firm with nationally recognized practices in litigation, business law and government relations operating across multiple sectors of the economy, Cozen O’Connor had a unique set of challenges to contend with, including a complex compensation module, variegated budget approval matrix and non-standard, individualized work hours.
Drivestream worked with Cozen O’Connor to effect innovative, customized solutions, engineering a simultaneous go-live of HCM Cloud and Taleo Cloud. The triumph can be succinctly summarized by the client’s overall satisfaction score: 11/10.
Industry: Law, Services
Location: North America – USA
“Great leadership, very responsive and hard-working team.”
Oracle Implementation Success Manager
“You asked intelligent, thought provoking questions to set us up for success…Thank you again for your superior level of support and dedication to us.”
Sharon M. Lontoc
Director of Human Resources, Cozen O’Connor
- Cozen O’Connor was burdened with a complex Compensation Module and Budget Approval Matrix that had multiple compensation groups and compensation managers. Drivestream engineered innovative solutions that helped create a simplified, organized system with distinct compensation plans for Attorneys, Officers and Directors.
- Employed an innovative workaround to map non-standard, individualized and variable working hours not categorized by organization, department or business unit.
- Successfully collaborated with client’s HR/Finance teams and ADP to overcome payroll interface challenges – especially deliver of Change files – by customizing extracts and implanting the solution.
- Implemented an integrated HCM cloud system that eliminated sub-systems and prevailing integration issues, leading to significant time and labor savings.
- Eliminated manual enrollment and launched an online benefits enrollment portal that was very well received by employees.
- Global HR
- Absence Management
- Workforce Compensation
- Benefits Administration
- ADP Payroll Interface
- On Boarding