Cloud Story: Eastern Bank.
With a history going back 200 years, Eastern Bank are the largest and oldest mutual bank in the USA. They offer a range of banking, investment, and insurance services to consumers, business executives, investors, government agencies and not-for-profit organizations that are designed to help them save, manage money, build for the future and protect their assets. With $11 billion in assets and more than 120 branches, Eastern Bank have the size, stability, technology and knowledge to deliver custom-tailored financial solutions in a convenient way.
Drivestream worked with Eastern Bank to deliver an HR, Payroll and Talent system overhaul with complex data conversions and an extremely efficient employee self-service hub.
Location: North America – USA
“I, and the other team members here at Eastern Bank, want to congratulate and thank Drivestream for their contributions and support in getting us to this first major HCMS project milestone of “go-live” today, on schedule… The Employee Hub is now live! Thanks to your extraordinary efforts, expertise, flexibility, understanding and team work, working with the Eastern Bank team.”
SVP, Total Rewards & HR Operationsr
- Successfully implemented Fusion/Taleo platform as the HCM system for serving over 1800 employees.
- Significantly improved employee services, with a notable dip in paper transactions.
- Tackled process complexity, highly regulated industry requirements – including extremely restrictive security needs – to bring about seamless integrations.
- Accurately converted lengthy employment history (with 7 rows of history on an average, multiple M&A input) with heavy data scrubbing.
- Worked on over 18,000 Assignment Data History Conversions, including multiple work relationships.
- Developed all providers’ 834 files, implementing full suite of benefit plans and coverage.
- Core HR
- Talent Management
- Global Payroll
- Time & Labor
Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT), the global IT services company with 156,000 employees, 60+ delivery centers and deep industry domain knowledge has invested in Drivestream to form a strategic partnership in the cloud services space. Together, the companies are focusing on developing and implementing cloud solutions for businesses of all sizes and verticals. The combination of Drivestream’s cloud capabilities and Wipro’s transnational reach provides unparalleled value to customers across the globe.